While we shared what happens in a Masterclass a few weeks back, here’s what’s in store for you for this week’s Masterclass on Talent Management & Engagement, scheduled on 16-17 June 2016 at IHC, New Delhi.
The 2 days are divided into 6 sessions. The first session would be taken by a CEO who would set the business expectations from Talent Management & Employee Engagement teams. After that there would be 5 sessions, each taken by an industry expert.
Key Note address by CEO, to be taken by Mr. Rajneesh Singh, Managing Partner of SimplyHR Solutions LLP
- Gain insights into why a CEO would want to spend his time in engaging his employees and managing his talent
- Learn about the evolution of employee engagement over the years
- Understand how talent management is an integral part of organizational decision making these days
Rajneesh is a XISS, Ranchi Alumni and has around 28 years of experience while working with National Productivity Council, Hindalco, Eicher Motors, Duracell, EIH, Vodafone Essar, Gillette, Network 18 prior to becoming a partner at SimplyHR.
Session 1: Learn about engagement Models & Implementing the right model for your organization with Mr. Deepak Bharara
- Gain insights into the various theories of employee engagement and their application in the corporate world
- Understand how organizations define their employee engagement frameworks
- Learn about the changing dynamics of engaging employees in the current world
Deepak is the Chief Human Resource Officer at Lanco Infratech Ltd. He has more than 30 years of experience and is from the MBA batch of 1988 at FMS, Delhi University. Prior to Lanco, he has worked with Eicher Tractors Ltd, Indian Express Group, Samtel India Ltd, Whirlpool of India Ltd, Bharti Group, Jindal Steel, Aditya Birla Group & GMR Group. He has been a guest lecturer for delivering experiential learning in some leading business institutes like FMS, Amity, FORE, IIM Ranchi MDI, BIMTEC, SIBM etc.
Session 2: Measuring Effectiveness of Employee Engagement &Learning People Practices from Best Workplaces with Mr. Ajay Bhatia
- Learn about various ways employee engagement scores are calculated for organization
- Understand how organizations are measured and then identified as best employers
- Gain insights into some of the best practices being followed in highly engaged organizations
Ajay is VP-Corporate HR and Global HR Head at Innodata Inc. He is an accomplished HR Leader with more than 27 years of end- to-end HR experience across major Public sector and Multinational companies. He has exposure to varied industries like Banking, Aviation, Steel with last 15 years being in the IT & ITES industries.
He is a Certified && Licensed NLP Practitioner, Certified Appreciative Coach & Counsellor, Life Coach, OD Analyst and Training professional, besides holding management qualifications and law degree.
Session 3: Understanding Talent Management Strategy & Designing an Implementation Plan with Mr. Anshumal Dikshit
- Understand the need & importance of having a talent management framework
- Gain insights into how organizations define & implement a talent management framework
- Learn the importance of communication & stakeholder management for managing talent
Anshumal is VP & Head Human Resources at Arvato Bertelsmann (India). A senior HR professional with 19 plus years of industry experience in HR. Have worked across Manufacturing, Media, Banking, Hospitality and IT for both MNC and Indian firms (Citigroup, The Oberoi Group, Videocon, Patni iGate). He is a visiting faculty at IIM – Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Ranchi
Session 4: How to Manage & Develop Talent across various Talent Segments; Developing Effective HIPO Program with Ms. Deepa Mohamed
- Learn the importance of segmenting the talent to manage their engagement and development in the organization
- Understand how top talent & critical talent pool of organizations are identified
- Gain insights into how organizations effectively manage their top talent engagement & development
Deepa is the HR Director-India & South Asia at LexisNexis/Reed Elsevier. She was a Squadron Leader with Indian Air Force for more than 11 years prior to joining corporate world. She studied from XLRI Jamshedpur and joined Unicon Investment Solutions, SMC Group, Sopra India and The People Connect prior to joining LexisNexis/Reed Elsevier
Session 5: Leveraging Performance & Rewards for Retaining and Attracting Talent with Ms. Lipika Verma
- Learn the various ways through which organizations increase retention of employees by deploying an effective performance and reward strategy
- Understand the new age methods of measuring and rewarding employee’s performances
Lipika is Director-Rewards, India & Pacific at Schneider Electric. She is an experienced professional in Compensation and Benefits & HR Business partnering with sharp strategic focus in the areas of HR. She has more than 18 years of work experience and has worked in Hughes Communications, Nortel Networks, ESPN Star Sports, Nokia India and GE Capital prior to joining her current role.
Last minute registrations are open and we would be looking forward to having you experience this unique learning opportunity. Contact us at [email protected] or +91 93120 20790