This is what’s in store for the participants of Master Class on Branding The Workplace.
Session 1: Business Expectation from Employer Branding by Dr YV Verma
- The changing business landscape and how branding the workplace is crucial for businesses
- Knowing the business trends around employer branding
- Importance of linking corporate & employer branding
Dr. Y. V Verma has been at the center of LG India right from its inception in the country and has played a pivotal role in taking the Brand to its level of fortitude was elevated to the position of Chief Operating Officer, LG India
Session 2: Understanding Talent Brand & Talent value proposition by Hanumant Talwar
- Understand the framework & process of defining, designing & implementing a Talent Brand in an organization
- Articulate the talent value proposition
- Assess how organizations have communicated their talent brand to their potential audience
Hanumant Talwar has more than 30 years of experience and was MD & Country Manager- India, UK & China for Convergys. He has worked with companies like Eureka Forbes, DCM Data systems, HCL, American Express, EXL, Genpact, Zenta, and HIRCO. He is now a partner with Positive Momentum ltd.
Session 3: Managing Employee Engagement and Becoming an Employer of Choice by Sandeep Bidani
- Understand the impact of talent value proposition on the engagement levels of existing employees
- Understand how an effective talent value proposition can help one become an employer of choice
- Understand the challenges of a non-effective talent branding strategy
Sandeep is former Vice President and Head-People & Culture at Edifecs. He has more than 25 years of experience in companies like KPMG India, American Express, Teletech, Colt, NDTV and IBM. He is now a partner with Positive Momentum ltd.
Session 4: Building Internal & External Talent Communities by Roma Sachdev
- Define the key stakeholders for a talent brand strategy
- Understand how the internal processes/policies impact the talent value proposition
- Understand how the external influencers affect one’s talent value proposition
- Determine the best way to build, leverage & engage the internal & external communities
Roma is a Communications expert who believes in enhancing businesses. She is currently a Director -Marketing at Sapient and has around 16 years of experience. She has worked with Xansa, Keane India and IBM prior to joining her current role.
Session 5: Quantification of HR : Leveraging HR Analytics and Metrics by Avadesh Dixit
- Define the various metrics that are used to evaluate the talent value proposition
- Understand the science & art of defining HR analytics
- Understand the benefits of building an analytics framework
Avadesh is Head Global HR for Moody’s Copal Amba. He has around 17 years of experience with TCS, CMC Ltd. and GE Capital. A HR Leader with global HR work experience across all HR functions. Extensive International HR experience in UK, Ireland, USA, Europe and Middle East. He is also a Certified Global Professional in HR (GPHR) from SHRM, USA.
Session 6: Managing social recruiting & Talent Brand Monitoring by Aadil Bandukwala
- Understand how social media presence helps employers
- Understand how to use social media channels for attracting and recruiting purposes
- Monitoring the Talent Brand on social media
Aadil is a Social Media Professional with a proven background in Talent Acquisition & Internet Media and is currently Belong’s Social Talent Evangelist based in Bangalore. In his earlier avatar he was a Senior Customer Success Consultant with LinkedIn. Prior to LinkedIn, Aadil was part of Dell’s Global Talent Acquisition Social Media Strategy Team responsible for crafting and executing their Talent Acquisition Social Media Strategy in India. SHRM India has ranked Aadil as one of India’s Top 20 Most Influential People in Human Resources on Social Media for three consecutive years – 2012, 2013 & 2014‐15
Last few seats to be grabbed. Contact [email protected] or +91 9312020790.